YOUR BEST CHOICE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH CARE.
Every day, your child is growing and changing. And you know it’s important to have a doctor who’s an expert in children’s unique medical needs.
Children’s Physicians Medical Group (CPMG) is the only medical network in San Diego County and southern Riverside specializing solely in children’s health from birth through age 18.
- Full access to Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego physicians, facilities and services, as part of Rady Children’s Health Network.
- Pediatricians with backgrounds and extensive training for the unique health care needs of infants, children and teens.
- Plus, even if you have your own doctor, you can still choose one of our pediatric experts for your child. CPMG makes it just that easy.
ENSURING YOUR CHILD IS COVERED.
We accept a wide range of health insurance including those noted here. Many of our physicians contract with other types of insurance plans as well. Contact us to find out if your plan is accepted, and for help enrolling your child. We’re here to help!
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PLANS:
- Aetna HMO/POS/Medi-Cal
(exludes Aetna Basic HMO-Vitalidad)
- Anthem Blue Cross HMO/POS
- Blue Shield HMO/POS
(excludes Trio ACO HMO/Covered CA)
- Cigna HMO/POS
- Health Net HMO/POS/Medi-Cal
- United Healthcare HMO/POS
- Sharp Health Plan HMO/Covered CA HMO (excludes Premier HMO/Premier Covered CA)
- Scripps Health Plan HMO
WHY PARENTS TRUST CPMG.
You want the best doctor for your child, and we’re proud to give you the best in the business. Our network of pediatric experts includes CPMG doctors and physician groups who’ve received national and local recognition.
Top 10% Patient Experience Award
Year after year since 2017 through 2022, Children’s Physicians Medical Group (CPMG)/Rady Children's Health Network (RCHN) has received an award at the Annual Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) Stakeholders Meeting for “Top 10% Patient Experience” of all participating physician organizations, health plans and other stakeholders in the California region. IHA honors physician organizations with the highest levels of performance for any individual Value Based P4P measurement domain. Specifically, this recognition acknowledges physician organizations that achieve the 90th percentile or above in the Clinical Quality or Patient Experience Domains. It is a testament to the dedication and excellent work of our entire staff and network of physicians, whose goal is to provide the highest quality care for our members. RCHN consistently remains one of the top medical groups from the San Diego region to receive this award.