Excellence in Pediatric Care.
Rady Children’s Health Network (RCHN), in partnership with Children’s Physicians Medical Group (CPMG), is a network of nearly 500 extraordinarily experienced pediatric providers for over 70,000 infants, children and teens. Unlike any other group, we deliver high-quality, pediatric-only medical care. This pediatric-only focus provides the best environment to effectively care for the children of our region.
OUR NETWORK DELIVERS:
- Primary, specialist and hospital care under one coordinated system, with access to:
- Access in San Diego County and Southern Riverside
- Extensive health plan participation, including contracts with commercial HMO, POS, Medi-Cal health plan products, and tiered and narrow networks
- Extended care and weekend hours available at numerous office locations
- Comprehensive Urgent Care and ancillary services network
OTHER NETWORK BENEFITS:
- Over 50 primary care offices San Diego County and Southern Riverside
- Online services available at some office locations
- Access to an extensive library of health topics and enhanced Find a Doctor feature on the CPMG website
- Flexibility to select RCHN for your children and a different medical group for yourself without any change to your health plan
- Participation in Covered California plans: Sharp HMO
- Enrollee Relations presence at benefit fairs to answer open enrollment questions, or call Esther Pacheco at (858) 634-4944.